December 25, 2013

Christmas dinner

Merry Christmas y'all! 
I hope you all had great Christmas with your loved ones! Mine were great and very generous! Got some very nice unexpected presents but mostly the atmosphere was amazing. Lot of laughter and happiness! In Slovakia we celebrate Christmas on 24th evening, feasting all day until the big dinner! And then you stuff your face with some garlic and honey Christmas biscuits, lot of fruit, cream soup (lentil or mushroom) and then fish and mayo-potato salad! Of course lots of typical sweets as well, and some eggnog! Then me and my family goes to see dad's side of family at my uncle's place to exchange some more gifts and eat and drink more!
Was a great evening, so here are some pics and some Christmas decorations I love!
Much love to all! Enjoy holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment