April 29, 2014

Nike Air Max 90

New post! :)

Big THANKS to Shirin for taking these pictures! Love Love Love! We took them on our street in front of the house last Thursday. The weather was so nice, can't get enough of spring! Was fun taking those pictures with dandelion, took way too many just to get the right shot haha (first picture is my favorite).

Anyways! My new favorite shoes are definitely my Nike Airs. I really like the dark pink & black mix, not even mentioning how comfy they are. Bought them in JD store on Oxford Circus. Black shorts and necklace are from Zara, white top from H&M and black fur vest from some Swedish store my sister ordered online haha.
Lipstick is from Mac, "More To Love" Pro Longwear Lip Pencil.

Have a good week! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the outfit!
    Where did you find these sneakers? I'm totally obsessed with them, but they are sold out everywhere!?
    Look at my website can get them Mens Nike Air Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite nike air max shoes.
    Very nice! thank you...

    ReplyDelete