April 12, 2014

Central Market Bratislava

Devil vs Angel (sistersssss)
 Hi all! 
The weather in Slovakia got bit cooler in last 2 days, so had to wear a coat as well. Seems like April weather is starting. Ahhh
I bought a new necklace from Zara so I decided to show you its beautiful colors. We went to take pictures to the Central Market in Bratislava, was absolutely empty (compared to saturday morning during the summer) but quite interesting. Colors of the wall match with my lipstick haha.
I absolutely love the pictures, hope you do as well. Credit goes to Tomáš Dorňák, he got all the ideas and creativity, edited some of the pictures and taught me how to do it myself. And thanks for the assistance and disturbance by my lovely sister Michaela :P. Kiss kiss
I was wearing Topshop dark green coat, Zara white t-shirt and necklace, Schuh metallic platform shoes, and mom's vintage high-waist jeans. 
Today I'm off to London, wish me safe flight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment