April 23, 2014

Camden Town

 
Hi all!
So first week back in London went by so fast! As I thought that my Easter holidays will be so long, I have not even noticed and they are gone! Was lot of fun though and was glad to have some free time to relax and hang out with friends.

Camden Town is one of my favorite parts of London. I love the atmosphere, weird people, street food, vintage shops and markets where you can find literally everything. During warm sunny spring day it is my absolute favorite (after running in Regent's Park :P). I went there with friend for some lunch and then sat by Regent's Canal drinking sider and some beer. Gotta say quite great day! Of course took tons of pictures haha

Wearing Converse, black ripped Bershka jeans, American Eagle shirt, Tenezis long-sleeve t-shirt,  Miss Selfridge biker jacket, and my new favorite Pupa velvet matt red lipstick (Navy Chick, 003).

No comments:

Post a Comment