April 15, 2014

Family Obsession

Here we go, my family's new spring obsession.

Uncle came up with it to ours one day, and since then we had it every morning! It is very simple, tasty and healthy!

You only need: 
1 medium banana
few strawberries (or any berries of your choice)
1 kiwi (not necessary but I like it :)
glass of Coconut milk
I went for a 10k run in the morning so I added a scoop of PhD Diet Whey vanilla protein powder, for better muscles recovery, as it was my after-run meal. I will also try to post my workout routines and diet more! :)

Coconut milk gives this shake great taste, I use it with everything now. If you love coconut as much as me, try making coconut rice with soya meals or curry meals. 1 cup rice, 1cup water, 1 cup coconut milk.

Enjoy!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment