May 03, 2014

Carrot Cake Smoothie

Good Morning!

It is nice Saturday morning here in London, so I decided to make something yummy and healthy for breakfast. I went to the local shop near my place, where they sell fresh fruit and vegetables and, luckily, found everything I need for this tasty sweet and spicy smoothie! 

Do you like Carrot Cake? Yes! Want healthy version for great breakfast? Yes! Then try this recipe, you will not regret :)

You need:
1 cup coconut milk (vanilla almond milk)
1 banana
1 carrot (chopped)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp ground cloves (I used ground All Spice instead)
1 tbsp shredded coconut
Some chopped walnuts
Vanilla protein shake powder (optional- i added it for the vanilla flavor)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment