May 31, 2014

Workout Schedule

Hi guys!

So I have been neglecting my workout schedule for some time now, and I can see it on my abs. They are gone haha. I have just been way too busy with school, travel and work. So I have promised myself to start with good diet and regular workout starting TODAY! 

Saturday: 10km run, 5:30min/km (average)
Sunday: work (that is good enough workout for 12 hours running up the stairs haha)
Monday: Morning 10km run, afternoon HIIT training at Gymbox
Tuesday: afternoon conditioning at Gymbox
Wednesday: 10km morning run
Thursday: afternoon HIIT training plus Muay Thai for 30 min
Friday: Morning 10km run

This is how my training schedule usually looks like (sometimes I miss out one cardio if I want to sleep in). Let's see if I can keep it up after 3 weeks of doing nothing! haha

I will keep you posted.

Bacio! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment