December 29, 2013

White and Beige

 New pictures with new camera! This is my outfit I wore on Christmas Eve, lot of white and beige (I love those colors, always looks classy) with some dark red Jeffrey Campbell platforms and matching Mac lipstick. Dress is Zara, handbag from Aldo, with a fur tail I got for Christmas from my sister (thank you!!!). Accessories are Swarovski necklace and earrings, plus a pearl necklace my mom brought me from Bali! Big gold ring is from Primark, I love the little sparkly stones on it! What I absolutely love is the beige coat! I found it in mom's closet, it has about 20 years but it is still flawless and so classy, bought somewhere in USA. Shoulder pads might a bit too much but it just would not be the same without them. 
Have a good day everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment