June 16, 2014

Afternoon Tea in Covent Garden


Last Friday, after 3 years of living in London, I finally went for Afternoon Tea! Cakes, finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, macaroons, cupcakes and a tea....everything for me! And of course I ate it all :P I went to BB Bakery in Covent Garden, such a nice patisserie, definitely worth visiting! It was very nice experience and I really enjoyed it, wish I had done it long time ago! I recommend you guys to do it when visiting London, it is a tradition!

Wearing my new denim midi skirt from H&M, Office London shoes, Zara bag and necklace (my favorite spring accessory).

Have a great start of the week! xx

1 comment:

  1. my favourite high place in London...by far
    check out meatmarket and have a white russion milkshake there

    ReplyDelete