September 30, 2014

Jump


 I am so happy to finally present you my collaboration with Rossay Photography

We did some shots of few outfits and all the pictures are truly amazing. Lucia is so talented! I could not believe my eyes when I saw the pictures. 
She guided me what to do, where to stand, what expression to put on my face, how to hold my hair, she fixed the pictures and chose the location as well, isn't it beautiful??

Anybody in need of a portfolio, or shots for their blog, or simply pretty pictures to put into their magazine, catalogue, weddings, birthday parties, etc., feel free to contact her, you will not regret I promise. Such a professional!

Wearing Jeffrey Campbell platforms, black shorts from Zara, turtle-neck t-shirt from Benetton, oversized shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch, watch Michael Kors, ring &Other Stories.

How do you like these pictures? I love them!
Many more are coming :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment