October 06, 2014

Dusty Pink and Tractors


I am watching the Great Gatsby while doing this blog so please excuse my sentimentality...

I love these pictures by Rossay Photography!!! Please contact this amazing and talented girl if you need any pictures or professional photographer for any occasion! :)
We did one shooting with couple of outfits, and I think these pictures might be my favorite. But more pictures are coming so I am gonna let you guys decide about that haha.

So!
Today I finally payed my deposit for Master program in Milan! :) I am starting only in January, but I can already feel the anxiety. Of course I will miss my home, family, cats, and Bratislava, but I cannot wait to get new experiences, meet new people, learn Italian language, eat good food, travel around Italy, and get to know the culture even more! Wish me luck, I hope for the best :)


Wearing white platforms/tractors from Daisy Street, white pencil skirt from Pull & Bear, knit swather from Topshop, dusty pink bike jacket from Stradivarius, bag from River Island, necklace from New Look. I love street fashion so all my pieces are from high streets :)




No comments:

Post a Comment