May 05, 2015

Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas

Wearing: knit and sneakers from Zara, skirt Pull & Bear, bag Marc by Marc Jacobs, watch Michael Kors, sunglasses Ray Ban

Ola!

Salutes from Madrid and from Plaza de Toros! Had a walk around the other day so I had to take some pictures. The stadium is a beautiful building, nice Spanish-style architecture. I did not get to go inside though, it was already closed, but you can have a walk around the bull arena and the museum. I think it is worth the visit if you have never been to one. I visited a bull arena few years ago in Sevilla and it was definitely an experience of the Spanish culture. 

Anyways, Madrid has been good so far. Nice hot weather, lots and lots of food, some sangria and vermouth here and there, and tapas of course. I made a trip to Toledo town, I will post some more pictures of it soon!

Hasta luego!

Love Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment