April 24, 2015

Outfit- Fendi Cocktail


Small black is the best thing to wear when you do not know what to wear! That was my motto for the Fendi cocktail. 

So I went for loose black dress with a thinning belt in the waist to make the wide dress look more feminine. The dress is from Mohito, but I bought it some time ago already and cross body bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs
To not make the outfit too plain and to make it bit more sexy I put on over-the-knee suede boots from Benetton. I am obsessed with over-the-knee boots, I think they add an edge to the outfit. 
And the fashion of black plastic stretchy chokers is back. Personally, I DO like it! No matter what anybody says, it makes me feel more rebellious. I bought mine in Tally Weijl, but I am sure they sell them all around. Or maybe try to check your high-school drawer?

Big thanks for the pictures to Ale! (the girl in the mirror with the camera haha)

Love Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment