April 01, 2015

Sugar Candy

Wearing: skirt Pull & Bear, shirt and tightst H&M, jacket Stradivarius, shoes Zara, watch Michael Kors.
The spring has now definitely arrived to Milan and it feels so good! The weather has been great this week and this way it is just much easier to get out of the bed once the sun is coming through my window. Also the trees are now fully blooming and I cannot get enough of the smell of the flowers! Aaaaah I love spring!

So I am just at the airport in Milan, waiting for my flight to Bratislava! I was hoping for nice spring weather for my Easter break but nope......it is cold and windy and raining! What a disappointment...
I guess this means more time spent at my grandma's having 5 course meals  :P

This is my outfit from last week, it was nice sunny day so I felt like wearing something refreshing. Here in Milan, most people dress in simple colors such as black, navy blue or beige, nothing too extravagant (compared to London). So when I went out of my flat, I literally felt like a candy on the streets of Milan haha

Hope everybody is having a nice day and safe way home for Easter!!!

Love Dee xx

1 comment: