March 28, 2015

Throwback- London Nov 2014

It is Saturday and I found these pictures from November 2014! Portobello Market, Notting Hill, London on Saturday.
Pictures like these make me wanna miss the great city on the British islands. I get nostalgic every time I see them, so many memories I have from London! I spent my last 3 years there, so all my student memories go back there. 
London can be so much fun when you have a person to share all the fun with, but at the same time a person can feel so lonely in this city crowded with people, crazy. Maybe one day I will return, who knows :P

For now, here are some pictures I have not posted yet. We were on a mission for silverware, even though I was super hungover so I was on a mission for a CocaCola and food haha. I am in love with the paster color houses, speciality of London.

Hope everybody has great Saturday!

Cheers from sunny Milan! Bacio xx


 Love Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment