March 24, 2015

Double Denim

Wearing: Pull & Bear jeans, Primark shirt, Zara shoes and necklace. 
 Spring time is here! (Thats why the picture of the beautiful pink flowers)

How is everybody's week going? I am quite busy with all the internship applications, plus intensive classes that last all day long. Zzzzz. But I believe all the hard work will pay off soon.

So...Doble denim...I love denim style for spring days. Mainly high-waisted pants and ripped jeans, plus denim shirt. I love the blue color of denim, either light blue or navy blue, all works well for me. Also goes with my blue eyes haha. In my opinion, blue denim color is the pretties with some light color so I wore this outfit with beige coat that made the outfit light and fresh.

Now I am off to finish my cover letter and fight the want of huge chocolate bar. Yumm

Hope everybody's week goes well!

Love Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment