March 18, 2015

Audrey

Wearing Converse, jeans and scarf Zara, jacket Miss Selfridge, t-shirt was a gift, long knit Bershka.

Ciao!

Long time no post so I finally pushed myself to post these pictures taken last week. It was nice sunny day but a long day at university so I just decided to wear something comfy. So boyfriend jeans, converse, worn out t-shirt and leather jacket is was! Perfect for a chill outfit.

I hope the pretty spring will come soon, I need to start running properly! (I know the weather is not an excuse but its more enjoyable when its warm and sunny). I keep eating too much chocolate and making cakes out of "tvaroh". Tvaroh is a Slovak kind of cheese usually eaten in a sweet way. So great to put into cakes, pancakes or dumplings. Ufffff what an appetite I have?! 

And soon is Easter too! Two weeks and I will be home overeating myself again. Why do I keep thinking about food all the time?

Love Dee xx


1 comment:

  1. Ja mám rovnaké tričko len ho neviem tak dobre nosiť.. na mne až tak nevynikne, vyzerá ako obyčajné tričko a skoro vždy ho nechtiac schovám pod mikinu. Takže sa inšpirujem :) TheBookLady

    ReplyDelete