April 22, 2015

Fendi- MDW 2015

Salve tutti!
So finally I managed to make a new post, it has been some time now! A lot has been going on, but mainly my exam week, so I had no time to play around with pictures. Anyways, here it is now!

Last week was Salone di Mobile here in Milan. Salone di Mobile is basically a design festival, where designers and designer brands present their work to wide public. It is about interior design, art, fashion, trends, etc. It was really great to see it and I cannot wait to show you more of it! I visited few zones of the design festival, so I will post some pictures soon. In the meantime you can check my article on Generation Nothiness and read some more about it.

During this design week I had a chance to go see a presentation of Fendi called "The Armchair of Thousand Eyes". It was organized into a cocktail party/aperitivo, so champagne and tasty snack were being served while admiring the work of Fernando and Humberto Campana in collaboration with Fendi (1). 
Except the very colorful armchair with many eyes, other two pieces were presented: (2) Gotimulo Cabinet in olive wood and brown kidassia goat fur and (3) Trono Armchair in teak wood and white kidassia goat fur.

It was definitely worth seeing! I mean, just look at the pictures :)

(1)
(2)
(3)

No comments:

Post a Comment