January 23, 2015

Benvenuti a Milano!

Wearing: Leather jacket Miss Selfridge, Fur Vest from local shop in Bratislava, sweater older one,  leather pants Topshop, necklace H&M, AirMax from JD store in London, bag old one from Miss Sixty.
 Ciao!
So first week in Milano is almost over, but it has not been easy at all! I started Master in International Relations at University Cattolica on Monday, so far had classes every day from early morning till the evening, lots of readings and research to do. Ufffff

Today was finally nice and sunny so I decided to take some pictures during our lunch break (focaccia in the bag), in front of my uni. Behind me, on the pictures, is the National Museum of Science and Technology, cute little piazza, don't you think?

Finally Friday though! I am going with my classmates to Shu bar in Colonne for appetizer, it will be fun! I gotta go because I'm already late (as always)! 
A dopo!

Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment