January 30, 2015

Favorite Blue- Navy Blue

Wearing: Coat Massimo Dutti, knit, pants, shoes all from Zara, crossbody purse River Island
Ciao tutti e buongiorno!

Friday today! And a longer weekend in front me :) On Monday we have free day, no lectures, so I hope to finally get some studying done. Even though this week was not that intense, I still have much to catch up with! 

What is everybody doing tonight? Going out for some drinks or having a chill movie night? I fell in love with the typical italian Appetizer (you go for a drink in a bar, having buffet tables with lots of food included in the price of the drink!) so I hope to go to some nice one this evening. Bella vita!

Here are some pictures my friend took at my university yesterday (visit her blog on http://urbanstripes.blogspot.com!). How beautiful and romantic is this balcony? Im really falling in love with Milan's old buildings.

P.S. Yesterday night it was snowing here in Milano...when is the spring coming?

Love Dee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment