January 03, 2015

Coffee Time

Maragogype


How many of you would get a good cup of coffee right now?

 Today is definitely the day when I need coffee to keep me alive haha. I used to not drink coffee until I started to work while doing my Bachelors degree in London. I had too much stuff packed in my day, and coffee helped me to get through the day. How sad, isn't it? :P. 

Personally, I prefer espresso coffee without sugar, maybe with just a bit of milk. If the coffee is good, I enjoy it just as it is :)

For Christmas we bought special edition Nespresso Maragogype.
"Special Reserve Maragogype is an immensely precious Grand Cru with a rare and exquisite taste, coming from a very rare Arabica variety naturally evolved from Arabica Typica. Renowned for its giant sized beans, it boasts a very delicate taste recognized by true connoisseurs."

It was presented to us as such a special and good coffee so I was curious to try it. 
It really is a GREAT coffee! It doesn't have the bitter or sour aftertaste, it doesn't scratch your throat. It has very subtle and soft taste, imagine it like satin. Don't mix it with milk or sugar, you would ruin the great taste!

Im off to make one strong coffee for me and start studying for my oral exam. Uffff

Have a great weekend!

P.S.: Does coffee give you the good-mood-buzz and the motivation-buzz too?

Love Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment